Estimated duration – 3 Hours
SWIMMING AND SNORKELING EXPERIENCE IS RECOMMENDED, TRIP CANCELLATIONS ARE COMMON DUE TO UNFORESEEN WEATHER SITUATIONS, PLEASE OPT FOR FLIGHT/HOTEL/TRIP INSURANCE POSSIBLE. (ESPECIALLY OCTOBER-MAY)
*We are at the mercy of adverse conditions including rough seas, which can cause sea-sickness. Please opt to take sea sickness medication prior to departure. Due to the high demand for bookings and limited number of spots available, refunds are not issued for cancellations of any kind two weeks prior to Jupiter, Apex Expeditions. Additionally, sea sickness and dives where sharks are not present are not applicable for refunds . Although our team will work tirelessly to ensure the best results at our aggregation locations, customers should be aware that these are wild animals. Winds, currents, and other contingencies may present rare challenges.
- Maximum of 6 people per trip.
- Video package is per person, not per group.
- Charter is 3 hours in duration and leaves from 18577 SE Federal Hwy, Jupiter, FL 33469
- Available time slots: 7am-10am | 11am-2pm | 3pm -6pm
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled dive.
- Must be 12 years of age (Legal parent / guardian must sign waiver at dock), Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- Gratuity to thank your dive boat crew is appreciated. You’ll find them to be fantastic.
- When in the water we require your hands be free of small cameras for safety (No cell phones, small action cameras or Selfie Sticks permitted in the water.)
- Large dome port and professional cameras in underwater housings are permitted.